● Not creating and upkeeping a clear enough shared vision, what are we actually making?
● Not doing your research well enough - who are we making this game for, who are the competitors, what KPI’s do we need to be profitable, do we have the capacity to make this game?
● Not setting clear internal milestones and goals - what does the next version look like, what will it prove, how do we measure success?
● Not accepting reality soon enough - if the KPI’s are not there, can we realistically get there with our time/resources, what is required, is it still within the vision?
● Not being able to actively acquire, evaluate and integrate honest critical feedback into the development process